sábado, 6 de marzo de 2010

You won´t have me

+ marlango


I´m walking to your room nothing in my mind
Only the trace of dreams I thought I´d left behind
I see me moving from a day so long ago
I kiss your mouth with yesterdays lips
I dream surprised to find him waiting in my path
He likes to hide
And pays me visits from the past
I know he´s only trying to mess up with my mind saying
There´s nothing you can do to make him come to you
There isn´t fast or slow
He´ll never lose control
You´ll never know from where
He´ll breathe down your neck saying
There´s not a piece of lace that wakes him if he sleeps
No heel is high enough if he doesn´t want to play
Yes he´ll kiss your neck and whisper to your mouth
You won´t have me
Not if you try so hard
You won´t have me
No if you want me this bad


_margette

No hay comentarios: